(Read PDF) Big City Secrets Read Epub By Holly Stone

rhotu...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 3:27:52 AM3/30/23
to sinwa...@googlegroups.com

Download ( Big City Secrets ) By : Holly Stone in All Format

Big City Secrets

by Holly Stone

#

Read More Here =>Big City Secrets

Synopsis : EllaThe hot guy in my yoga class broke up with his ex. He's famous, so his face is plastered all over the media. When he asks me to be his fake fianc?e, I think he's joking. He's not. I agree to the proposal.What could go wrong? Well, just about everything... OliverWhen my ex cheats on me, the world feels like it's coming to end. Not because I really cared about her that much, but the paparazzi won't leave me alone. I have to go on a press tour with my ex, and I don't want to face her. I ask my sexy yoga instructor to be my fake fianc?e. Shockingly, she says yes. Dating a celebrity comes with a lot of difficulties. Now, we are both tangled up in a scandal that could tear us apart. Big City Secrets is a fun and sexy stand-alone romance. 18+

Details :

Author : Holly Stone

Pages : 168 pages

Publisher : Independently Published