Top and Bottom Surfaces creation error

Syed yasir ali shah

Jun 3, 2024, 2:15:58 AMJun 3
to MRST-users: The Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox User Group
Hello MRST Team,
  I have been successfully imported my 3D Grid reservoir model in GRDECL format from Petrel Software. Now I am doing some dynamic  CO2 storage simulation but before that i found it must need some top and bottom surfaces and some boundary pressure conditions.
When i apply this code according to my grid dimensions and sizes every time i got this error. Is there anyone have solution?
and My next question is i am working on a specific zone between two formations so is there any other way that if we don't consider top and bottom surfaces just consider the zone top and bottom?
Is there anyone can help me ?
Thanks Screenshot 2024-06-03 133113.png
Screenshot 2024-06-03 132832.png

Screenshot 2024-06-03 132654.png

Olav Møyner

Jun 3, 2024, 7:05:49 AMJun 3
to Syed yasir ali shah, MRST-users: The Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox User Group
Hi,

I may be mistaken since I have not seen your code, but are you perhaps trying to combine an example that sets up a grid starting from horizons (the part with top and bottom surfaces) with an example that sets up grid from an input file? If you are using an eclipse file there should not be a need for setting up a top and bottom surface manually - it should come from your grid.

This advice is not so specific - If you can share a bit more about what you are trying to do, maybe there is more we can do to help.

Best regards,
Olav