Request for sample codes on polymer-surfactant based EOR model

Akash Talapatra

May 15, 2024, 3:23:24 PMMay 15
to MRST-users: The Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox User Group
Hi Community Members,
I am going to work on the polymer-surfactant-based oil-brine microemulsion phase to develop a viscosity model for optimized EOR predictions and designs. The model development and simulation should be done using MRST. Since I am still in the learning phase, I am looking for similar work done before. So, I am writing to ask for some sample codes from you to share with me done in a similar area before.
Your support is highly appreciated. Thank you.
Best,
Akash Talapatra