Request for a Sample MRST Codes for Polymer Flood EOR Modeling

Akash Talapatra

May 15, 2024, 3:23:31 PMMay 15
to MRST-users: The Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox User Group
Hi Community Members,
I am going to work on modeling the polymer-surfactant-based oil-brine microemulsion phase for developing a viscosity model for optimized EOR prediction and designs. So, the modeling and simulation would be run using MRST. Since I am still in the learning phase, I am writing to ask for some sample codes that have been developed in this area before.
I look forward to seeing some examples from you. Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you.
Best,
Akash Talapatra

Olav Møyner

May 16, 2024, 8:54:05 AMMay 16
to Akash Talapatra, MRST-users: The Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox User Group
Hi,

The material we have is documented primarily in Chapter 7 of the free MRST book on advanced modeling:
There are also additional examples in the ad-eor module.

Best regards,
Olav