Adding source in the compositional module

ahmadreza shojaee

Jun 3, 2024, 9:02:06 AMJun 3
to MRST-users: The Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox User Group
Dear all,

How can we add a source term in the compositional module? I know I should use addSource function, but I am not sure about the inputs. I need to specify the cell, the rate and the mole fraction (composition or component).

Kind regards,
Ahmad

Sam

Jun 3, 2024, 2:32:11 PMJun 3
to MRST-users: The Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox User Group
hi Shojaee, i know right. But there are easy examples already in compositional module that you can take a look at. easy to understand and implement. Hope that helps.