Plot certain cells in a grid

Mai MRST

May 15, 2024, 7:34:39 PMMay 15
to MRST-users: The Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox User Group
Hi MRST team,

I am trying to plot specific cells within a grid stored within a variable, i.e. example: I would like to plot cell numbers 1059 and 6720 in a grid (from cells_fork variable), and make its faces red. Normal plot(MyCell) returns a graph to me, and plotCellData doesn't work for this.

plot cell.png

Grid example (generated from plotGrid)
grid.png

I would greatly appreciate your help!

Mai

Olav Møyner

May 16, 2024, 8:55:13 AMMay 16
to Mai MRST, MRST-users: The Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox User Group
Hi,

Maybe I misunderstood your question, but does this work:

plotGrid(G, cells_fork)?

Best regards,
Olav