Becoming less in 21st Century

Vipul Herath .......................................Herath Mudiyanselage

Jun 4, 2010, 11:05:17 AM6/4/10
to sinhala...@googlegroups.com
Dear All
Hope u wld find this correct

21st Century....We are becoming lesser by the day

our communication - Wireless

Our telephone - Cordless

Our cooking - Fireless

Our youth - Jobless

Our food - Fatless

Our labour - Effortless

Our conduct - Worthless

Our relation - Loveless

Our attitude - Careless

Our feelings - Heartless

Our politics - Shameless

Our education - Valueless

Our dress - Topless

Our follies - Countless

Our arguments - Baseless
Our Job - Thankless
Our Boss - Brainless
Our Salary - Very less
  Our E-mails – Useless

 Yes,You see
Our E-Mails - Useless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* If you receive  my bulk (chain)  E_Mail, in  an error or without your own wish and accord, herewith included a way for you all

 to ensure as the receivers of the very same

to put your 'opt out' or notify

vipulherath@hotmail.com

or received through some other 3rd party, without your own wish and accord, please notify the sender or 4warder

that you are  no longer wish to receive those messages.

The recipient should check this E-Mail and any attachments

for the presence of viruses  *

Peace of the world through transfering modern information technology.Also this being used for transfering arts,cultural reports,cartoons,latest breaking news together with Cricket and other Sports informations.

Vipul Herath, Catania, Sicily Island, Italy

Recent Activity:
.