( සිංහල සංවාද) FW: Not My Job

සමන් ජයසිංහ

May 14, 2010, 2:05:10 PM5/14/10
to sinhala...@googlegroups.com

From: deepalp...@hotmail.com
Subject: Not My Job
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:23:07 +0600

Presenting THIS YEAR'S "Not My Job" AWARD.  The winner is:

Sri Lanka National Highway Department's Road Marking Division!

--
If you could not read in Sinhal pl. get Unicode For Sinhala
http://www.siyabas.lk/files/SinhalaTamilKit_XP.exe

සිංහලෙන් ලිවීමට අපහසු නම්
http://www.ucsc.cmb.ac.lk/ltrl/services/feconverter/t2.html
image001.jpg

neelamani punchihewa

May 14, 2010, 11:36:04 PM5/14/10
to sinhala...@googlegroups.com
Better to look at  things positively.The marking does not make a serious crime or error.Appreciate the good work for a perfect road  and at least the marking is there.Its easy to look for mistakes ignoring the good deeds.
A good citizen would remove the piece of stick without saying its not my job.

May 15, 2010, 5:44:37 AM5/15/10
to sinhala...@googlegroups.com
Wrong information. There is High way department in Sri Lanka. I show this 6 months bak. It in Europe country.