English by PPS-12

Vipul Herath .......................................Herath Mudiyanselage

Jun 16, 2010, 9:52:57 AM6/16/10
to sinhala...@googlegroups.com

 --VH-CT-SI-IT--

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* If you receive  my bulk (chain)  E_Mail, in  an error or without your own wish and accord, herewith included a way for you all

 to ensure as the receivers of the very same

to put your 'opt out' or notify

vipul...@hotmail.com

or received through some other 3rd party, without your own wish and accord, please notify the sender, 4warder, or Group Moderator

that you are  no longer wish to receive those messages.

The recipient should check this E-Mail and any attachments

for the presence of viruses  *

Peace of the world through transfering modern information technology.Also this being used for transfering arts,cultural reports,cartoons,latest breaking news together with Cricket and other Sports informations.

Vipul Herath, Catania, Sicily Island, Italy

N.B--Nowadays commanly there are so many our Friendly unknown E-Mail Contacts & E-Mail Transfer groups, which friendship among the unknown or unidentified E-Mail Senders and Receivers, lies and limits inherently & naturally only for the moment which we switch on our Computers and Internets till such continue...But certain  our known  E-Mail Contacts which we know them well (otherthan unknown contacts not knowing), and such friendship and Credible understanding always goes very closely in our lives for ever even beyond the limit of Switch off the respective Computers and Internets...This is the truth we must never forget when we are making friendship and E-Mail transfering activity with unknown E-Mail Contacts or E/Mail Groups....In another means any person can use an E-Mail address or E/Mail Group with hiding his or her own True Original Identity Name and display any of some other False or
Bogus Name......Have your utmost attention with such inherent limitations of yours as a hobby to Send &  Receive  E/Mails,  must be excecised  at your own risk to care take with the very same E/Mail Culture..............

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!

English by PPS-12.pps