Slack Workspace

Smit Patel

May 27, 2021, 12:50:04 PM5/27/21
to Singularity Community Edition
Hello, can anyone help me out with joining the Slack Workspace?

Aakash Hemadri

Jun 9, 2021, 8:20:58 AM6/9/21
to Singularity Community Edition
Same here, Any comments on this?

David Trudgian

Jun 9, 2021, 9:55:56 AM6/9/21
to Singularity Community Edition
Hi all,

I sent an invite link directly to the original poster to avoid unnecessary list replies, apologies for any confusion.

You can join the SingularityCE Slack yourself via the link at: https://sylabs.io/resources/community

The direct invite is: https://join.slack.com/t/singularityce/shared_invite/zt-q5aaa0vk-0WYs5bEXacT20z~G7QiuzQ - but this may change in future as Slack invite links do expire. The community page linked above will always have the latest link.

DT

David Trudgian

Jun 9, 2021, 6:02:21 PM6/9/21
to Singularity Community Edition
Apologies - not sure what happened as Slack was showing an active link still, but we have recreated it and will update the link on the website also.

To join, please now use:

https://join.slack.com/t/singularityce/shared_invite/zt-r4wpx7wl-icxZwBMb~OAspdsMokY5Cg

Apologies again!

ravindra raut

Jul 11, 2021, 12:59:28 PM7/11/21
to Singularity Community Edition
link is not working

David Trudgian

Jul 13, 2021, 6:45:57 PM7/13/21
to Singularity Community Edition
Apologies that the Slack invite link wasn't working again for a short time.

Adrian at Sylabs, who is much better than me at these things, has fixed it and ensured it should not expire again...

https://join.slack.com/t/singularityce/shared_invite/zt-t28zjurl-UnsNlmoggF7DcpMrKSR7Fw

Cheers.