Scheduling First Community Call

David Trudgian

May 5, 2021, 6:32:35 PM5/5/21
to Singularity Community Edition
Hi everyone!

We are certain there are questions as well as valuable discussions to kick off, and it's always good to have the chance to do that as close to in-person as possible. Therefore, we are looking to setup a Zoom call next week.
I've got a doodle poll here, for slots Tue - Thu next week. If you're interested in being part of the call it'd be great if you could fill it in so we can include the largest number of people possible. It's slots between 8am-6pm central time for this first kick-off meeting, but that doesn't preclude us doing things for other time zones in future... and we would love to know who can't make the US timezone, and when would work instead.

Cheers,

DT