Collaborative Roadmap Document

David Trudgian

May 12, 2021, 3:32:39 PM5/12/21
to Singularity Community Edition
Hi everyone!

We've worked up a start on a collaborative roadmap document for SingularityCE on HackMD here:
https://hackmd.io/@singularityce/H1891KKuu/edit

Myself and the other Sylabs folk have just set out a bit of structure to the document, and added wish-list items under broad 3.x / 4.x / maybe nice groupings, as a means to kick things off. We hope you'll be able to take a look, but also comment on or edit the document to suggest the types of things that would be useful or important to you.

We hope to take a quick look at it as the last item for Thursday's meeting.

Cheers!

DT