SingularityCE Community Meeting - Thursday 1st July, 9am EDT

David Trudgian

Jun 23, 2021, 10:14:59 AMJun 23
to Singularity Community Edition
Hi all,

Just a reminder that the second SingularityCE community meeting is just over a week away, on Thursday 1st July at 9am EDT. A draft agenda is up at the link below. If you have topics you'd like to see discussed, please feel free to add them to the agenda via the 'Collaborate on HackMD' button.

In the 20 min show and tell slot, at the start of the call,
Adrian Wobito will be presenting his remote builder VSCode extension, that provides def file validation, submission and monitoring of remote builds.

We look forward to seeing you next Thursday!

Agenda:

David Trudgian

Jun 30, 2021, 5:51:16 PMJun 30
to Singularity Community Edition
All,

Just a reminder that our first community call is tomorrow, Thursday 1st July at 9am EDT.

We look forward to seeing you there!