[SingSong] What kind of game...

B. Scarlett

May 1, 2010, 3:24:05 PM5/1/10
to singthegame
uses Google groups as a forum that has only five members. A game file
that doesn't work on Seven or Vista, no relevant faqs Sold
through no retailer, just paypal? I think we have a scam. I'm keepin'
an eye out and you can't fool me with an IP blocker or spoofer. What
is the name of the manufacturer, phone number and headquarters address?

Nate

May 2, 2010, 6:32:01 PM5/2/10
to singthegame
Hi B. Scarlett,

> What kind of game... uses Google groups as a forum that has only five members.

The old forums were getting tons of spam every day. Adding anti-spam
measures worked for a few weeks, then the spam would come back. I
finally gave up and moved the forums to Google Groups. Unfortunately
not a lot of people take the time to post in the forums.

> A game file that doesn't work on Seven or Vista, no relevant faqs

SingSong should work just fine on all versions of Windows from XP and
up. It definitely works on Windows 7 and Vista. You will need Java.
Feel free to suggest any FAQs.

> Sold through no retailer, just paypal?

I am an independent game developer. There is little difference in
paying a company like Authorize.net to authorize credit cards and
using PayPal.

> I think we have a scam. I'm keepin' an eye out and you can't fool me with an IP blocker or spoofer.

I have to say that you, my friend, are very paranoid. :)

> What is the name of the manufacturer, phone number and headquarters address?

My company is called Esoteric Software. I'd rather not be bothered by
solicitors, so if you want more contact information you may request it
through email.

Thanks,
-Nate
SingTheGame.com