SingSong Discussion

Nate

Feb 4, 2010, 6:35:17 AM2/4/10
to singthegame
The old SingSong forums were getting a lot of spam. I hope everyone
enjoys our new home here on Google Groups!

-Nate

peegee123

Feb 21, 2010, 12:13:07 AM2/21/10
to singthegame
Damn that spam !

There was a lot of useful info in the old forums. Are there any plans
to migrate the content of the old forums here (minus the spam, of
course) or make them available read-only ?

Nate

Feb 21, 2010, 12:19:48 AM2/21/10
to singthegame
Hmmm. I hadn't thought about trying to preserve the old stuff.
Honestly the forums had such few non-spam posters that I didn't think
anyone would want to go through the old stuff. I don't think there is
a way to convert the old forums to Google Groups though. :(

-Nate