Snaps from Sundays ride (Mom Day)

Keegan Metheringham

May 14, 2012, 12:31:08 AM5/14/12
to SingleSpeedNanaimo
. . .

Keegan Metheringham

May 14, 2012, 12:34:01 AM5/14/12
to SingleSpeedNanaimo
Lol! Another Pano . .. I really like the surreal effect it gives. Awesome spot, Pipers Lagoon with Shack Island at centre. . . and Billy at right!

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Keegan Metheringham <kee...@gmail.com> wrote:
. . .

DSCF4273.JPG

Keegan Metheringham

May 14, 2012, 12:36:20 AM5/14/12
to SingleSpeedNanaimo
Another shot of Billy. This time at Neck Point. What a pretty place. What were our totals Billy?
DSCF4281.JPG

Billy Eickholt

May 14, 2012, 1:08:04 AM5/14/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Distance : 33.4km
Avg speed 19.7 km/h
Top speed 60.5 km/h
<DSCF4281.JPG>

Keegan Metheringham

May 14, 2012, 1:23:36 AM5/14/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
60.5 km/h!! That's Departure Bay road for you. That was all you on that one Billy - no way I could keep up with you freewheelin' the old Raleigh down that monster. Great ride today buddy.

Billy Eickholt

May 14, 2012, 1:41:01 AM5/14/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
ya but you destroyed me going back up the hills! haha. definitely a great ride. thanks for coming out!