Friday Night Ride?

Keegan Metheringham

Jun 15, 2012, 6:35:44 PM6/15/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Hi gang, anyone up for a ride tonight?

Keith Gaunt

Jun 15, 2012, 7:47:10 PM6/15/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Yes!  The new secret weapon is ready to be unleashed tonight. Let's go guys!

Keegan Metheringham

Jun 15, 2012, 8:32:44 PM6/15/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Ohh!? What's the secret weapon - Me and Justin ask?

Keith Gaunt

Jun 15, 2012, 9:28:21 PM6/15/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Any ideas for a route Keegan? I'm just about ready to go.

Keegan Metheringham

Jun 15, 2012, 9:43:15 PM6/15/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Hey Keith, I'm going to have to back out of the ride for tonight. I have somethings to get ready for the party tomorrow. Sorry.

If any of you are interested, Hub City Cycles and CHLY are throwing a party tomorrow at the China Steps. There will be a bicycle swap meet at noon until 3 pm - got anything to sell?? - or trade - or maybe you're wanting to buy? - this will be the time. Also there will be live music and vendors selling food and other stuff, art, health products, etc. all day. Then at 7pm we will be doing a group 'hill pride ride' up to witchcraft lake - 11kms from the China Steps- gears are suggested for this one, but it's not a necessity! I would love to see anyone work up some of these hills on one cog!

So I hope to see some of you come out and participate in some of these events - also there will be prizes: tune ups, t-shirts, a cycle computer, water bottles, and gift certificates!
DSCF4953.JPG

Keith Gaunt

Jun 15, 2012, 9:45:15 PM6/15/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
No problem! See you tomorrow at China Steps.

Keegan Metheringham

Jun 15, 2012, 10:04:12 PM6/15/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Right on!