Ride on Saturday

Keegan Metheringham

May 12, 2012, 1:51:21 AM5/12/12
to SingleSpeedNanaimo
The weather is supposed to be pretty good on Saturday, might be a good
time to go for a ride. Anyone interested?

Keith Gaunt

May 12, 2012, 2:24:19 PM5/12/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
I'm ready for a ride today. Anytime from 1:00 0n I'm good to go. Gorgeous day guys!

Keegan Metheringham

May 12, 2012, 3:39:44 PM5/12/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
yeah! I'm ready for anytime after 1, anyone else interested in coming out and enjoying the beautiful day?

Keith Gaunt

May 12, 2012, 4:00:17 PM5/12/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Looks like just us Keegan. Where shall we meet?

Keegan Metheringham

May 12, 2012, 4:18:58 PM5/12/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
I just got in from my road ride - gotta have a quick bite and then I be ready to go again. My place in 20? If anyone else is interested message soon. We can meet anywhere and then go from there.

Keith Gaunt

May 12, 2012, 4:20:21 PM5/12/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
See you in 20 minutes.

Keegan Metheringham

May 12, 2012, 4:32:47 PM5/12/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
great!

Billy Eickholt

May 12, 2012, 7:43:44 PM5/12/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Damn, I missed another one! Sorry guys, I'm in Vancouver doing an obstacle course race.
Looking forward to another ride!

Keith Gaunt

May 12, 2012, 10:05:57 PM5/12/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
See you on the next one Billy. I'll be in Edmonton for a week or so, looking forward to another ride with you after that.

Keegan Metheringham

May 13, 2012, 6:16:03 PM5/13/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Keith drinking it in - Mt. Benson and Nanaimo harbour. May 12, 2012
DSCF4100.JPG