Ride Day!

Keegan Metheringham

Apr 20, 2012, 1:16:32 PM4/20/12
to SingleSpeedNanaimo
Hi Gang, what a beautiful day! I'm working until 6 - but if anyone is
up for a twilight ride for around 6 - let me know.

Keith Gaunt

Apr 20, 2012, 3:35:44 PM4/20/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
I'm in! Come on out guys, some of you I haven't met yet. Perfect day for an evening ride.

Keegan Metheringham

Apr 20, 2012, 7:10:01 PM4/20/12
to SingleSpeedNanaimo
4:10 - 10 minutes to - anyone going for a high ride . . .

On Apr 20, 12:35 pm, Keith Gaunt <kna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in! Come on out guys, some of you I haven't met yet. Perfect day for an
> evening ride.

Keith Gaunt

Apr 20, 2012, 8:50:44 PM4/20/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it's just us Keegan. If you want I can meet you at Hub Cycles.

Keegan Metheringham

Apr 20, 2012, 9:16:40 PM4/20/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keith - I've got to run home first  - at the shop now - 6:18 -  hopefully we get another rider in that time. . .

Keith Gaunt

Apr 20, 2012, 9:17:59 PM4/20/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Where do you want to meet?

Keegan Metheringham

Apr 20, 2012, 9:52:54 PM4/20/12
to SingleSpeedNanaimo
Hi Keith, I just got home - I'm going to throw on my gear and meet you
at . . . boca - at 7:10?

On Apr 20, 6:17 pm, Keith Gaunt <kna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where do you want to meet?
>
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Keegan Metheringham <keeg...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Hi Keith - I've got to run home first  - at the shop now - 6:18 -
> >  hopefully we get another rider in that time. . .
>
> > On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Keith Gaunt <kna...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Looks like it's just us Keegan. If you want I can meet you at Hub Cycles.

Keith Gaunt

Apr 20, 2012, 9:53:49 PM4/20/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good Keegan. See you at Boca!

Keegan Metheringham

Apr 20, 2012, 9:57:36 PM4/20/12
to SingleSpeedNanaimo
see you there!

On Apr 20, 6:53 pm, Keith Gaunt <kna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds good Keegan. See you at Boca!

Keegan Metheringham

Apr 20, 2012, 11:34:31 PM4/20/12
to SingleSpeedNanaimo
Once again . . . another great ride! Thanks Keith.

Keegan Metheringham

Apr 20, 2012, 11:35:09 PM4/20/12
to SingleSpeedNanaimo
and Robyn says thank you, too :)

Keith Gaunt

Apr 21, 2012, 12:38:45 AM4/21/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed the ride as well.Cheers to both of you.