80's Rossin Road Conversion

Keith Gaunt

Jun 14, 2012, 10:01:23 PM6/14/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
This is the bike I've been riding lately on fixie rides so I wanted to contribute a photo of it to the group. I'm going to disassemble it in order to build something else up so this incarnation of the bike will be over. On to other rides!
Rossin Fixie.jpg

Keegan Metheringham

Jun 14, 2012, 10:48:33 PM6/14/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
It was short, but sooo sweet. Love the old lugged steel. Great work Keith!

Keith Gaunt

Jun 15, 2012, 12:47:46 AM6/15/12
to SingleSpeedNanaimo
Not to worry Keegs, the next project is retro steel too. Steel rules!

Garrett Lockhart

Jun 15, 2012, 12:54:01 AM6/15/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
It was beautiful! Can't wait to see your next build! I should start looking for a steel track frame...

Keith Gaunt

Jun 15, 2012, 1:26:21 AM6/15/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
Hey Garrett, I'd love to see a shot of your old Fuji up soon!

Garrett Lockhart

Jun 15, 2012, 8:52:15 PM6/15/12
to singlespe...@googlegroups.com
I'll try to get one up tonight!