I am looking on an online dating site for someone who will be my whole world.

1 view

Kristie Perez

Oct 3, 2023, 9:45:42 AM10/3/23
to Best Place to Meet Single Girls Dating Online Free
I need a sincere and kind man for a real relationship. I hope he will be honest and reasonable... I want to meet a man that I can truly call my own. I will take care of him and devote myself to him. I would always be loyal and loving because these qualities are very important to me. I don't expect you to be perfect because I know that if you are yourself and talk to me about everything, then you are perfect in my eyes. Let me dream about us together... We will have the brightest future for just the two of us, we will eat the most delicious meals that I cook for us every day, we will see the whole world together, we will learn so many things together, you are looking for one and the same?