There is one quote bride like a lot For those who are happy. There is no time to write diaries.

Carol Williams

Oct 4, 2023, 6:56:45 AM10/4/23
to Best Place to Meet Single Girls Dating Online Free
They are too busy with life. I am looking for a man who will make me never open my journal again because I will be too busy living with him. In my turn, I will give a smile every morning and a passionate sight at night. I want my man to become a wind for my fire inside, so he could make it burn brighter! I do not have a list of requirements for a man! I do not want to find the perfect relationship. It is important for me that the relationship is genuine and not only at a distance. I have only one requirement for my man. I want him to be honest on this online dating site. So if you are always ready to be honest, write to me!