Upcoming trip in August! :p

Adrian

Jul 30, 2012, 7:28:55 AM7/30/12
to Singapore Trekkers
Hi Peeps!

Firstly i would like to sincerely apologise for the 2 months
disappearance....

I was in reservist for a whopping 20 days!!!! The outfield was
disgusting needless to say! Haha!

After reservist, the ridiculous amount of backlog work and moving of
my house almost drive me insane!!!

Finally i am back again! :)

This coming trip will be on Fri 24th - Sun 26th August.

We will be CAMPING at Lembing where the famous Rainbow Waterfall is
BUT the HIGHLIGHT of this trip is the beautiful Gorge!

It is unknown to most people that this really beautiful place exist!

Of course we will be going to Rainbow Falls but our MAIN destination
will be the Gorge.

I wouldn't exactly call this a trekking trip simply because you will
be swimming 70% of the time!

The trek itself is very easy... it only take an hour before you come
to a DEAD END... From there you will be swimming most of the time.....

You don't need to have very good stamina in trekking BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU
NEED TO BE ABLE TO SWIM PROPERLY.......

I would very highly recommend participants to buy a BIG and COLOURFUL
swimming float for this trip! :)

The photos taken are using a waterproof camera where quality sucks...
You have to see the place in person!

http://singaporetrekkers.multiply.com/photos/album/64/The-beautiful-Gorge-at-Lembing

Full details will be out in approx 2-3 days time.

Adrian