Rainbow Waterfall & Panorama Hill (Fri 24th - Sun 26th August 2012)

85 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Adrian

não lida,
2 de ago. de 2012, 07:17:5702/08/2012
para Singapore Trekkers
Hi Peeps,

Yes... There will be indeed 2 slightly different trips for this August
weekend...

NOTE: This is the regular DAY TREK which is NON-CAMPING, NON SWIMMING
group.

Also as some of you are just darn good at complaining... Hahaha! :P

Instead of the usual 4 pax to a Hostel sharing the common bathroom...

I have arranged for ONLY 2 PAX IN A ROOM lodging with attached
bathroom and it's smacked in the middle of town just about 3 minutes
walk to the food court... Good right???

Obviously you will be climbing the very famous Lembing Panorama Hill
and visiting Rainbow Waterfalls...

.
Grading for this trip is VERY EASY... minimal effort yet very
nice. :)

Rainbow falls :1 hour 15 mins trek (Mostly flat terrain and some river
crossing)

Bukit Lembing : 40 mins trek only (Concrete Stairs)

.
Please note, like all outdoor trips i cannot guarantee that you will
see the sunrise at Lembing or rainbow at the waterfall as these are
all weather dependant. These are things that are not within my
control.

.
Here are links to photos and blogs in case you still don't know what
it's all about...

http://chow033.multiply.com/photos/album/64/081012_Rainbow_Waterfall_2

http://blog.littlerabbito.com/archives/480

.
INCLUDED WILL BE

1. Chartered mini bus transport

2. 4WD Transfer

3. 1 Night Accomodation in Guesthouse (Aircon, Attached Bath, Twin
Sharing only)

4. One decent meal at local restaurant

5. Assistance during Rainbow trek from local guides

7. Refreshments at Waterfall (Maggi mee, hot milo or coffee)

.
Costing per pax is $158

.
Group size 12 pax

.
Meeting time will be at (Fri 24th August) 9 pm at Woodlands MRT
(outside Macdonald's) and we shall proceed immedietly to board our
chartered mini bus.

.
ITEMS TO BRING

Valid Passport (At least 6 months validity and VISA for other
nationals)
PLEASE WATERPROOF ALL ELECTRONICS / IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
Poncho/raincoat
Spare clothes
1L drinking water
Some malaysian ringgit
Insect repellant
Personal medication if any (Ventolin etc etc...)
WEAR PROPER TREKKING SANDALS OR AQUA SHOES, AS WALKING IN KNEE DEEP
WATER IS UNAVOIDABLE FOR THIS TRIP. BRING PAIR OF SOCKS!

.
For those who are keen please sms or call me at 900 400 32 for
available slots before doing of fund transfer to

POSB SAVINGS ACCOUNT (547-10265-7)

Closing date 17th August or before when the max of 12 pax is reach.

.
In event of trip cancellation due to insufficient participants,
political unrest, natural disaster or unforeseencircumstances, a full
refund will be done in 3 working days.

.
DISCLAIMER
The above mentioned event/activity is organised purely for social and
recreational purposes. As such, the coordinators WILL NOT be and
CANNOT be held responsible for any mishaps and/or accidents
whatsoeverarising from your participation in this event/activity.

.
Please kindly help me email this trek information to your friends or
families whom you think might be keen to go on this trip, your help
will be greatly appreciated!

.
Thank You!
Adrian

Adrian

não lida,
2 de ago. de 2012, 08:51:0902/08/2012
para Singapore Trekkers
9 seats to go....

Adrian

não lida,
2 de ago. de 2012, 09:06:1802/08/2012
para Singapore Trekkers
Yikes! i forgot to add in bring Torchlight for the to bring list...

Adrian

não lida,
3 de ago. de 2012, 00:27:0903/08/2012
para Singapore Trekkers
7 seats to go....

Adrian

não lida,
5 de ago. de 2012, 22:19:4505/08/2012
para Singapore Trekkers
5 seats to go....

Adrian

não lida,
7 de ago. de 2012, 22:46:3207/08/2012
para Singapore Trekkers
Hi peeps,

Hold your horses... Trip could be almost full already.... I need to
tally the numbers first tonit before accepting any more pax.

So pls hold on first... Will update asap.

Adrian

não lida,
8 de ago. de 2012, 03:50:5308/08/2012
para Singapore Trekkers
3 seats left....

Adrian

não lida,
13 de ago. de 2012, 08:20:0413/08/2012
para Singapore Trekkers
2 last seats for this non camping trip....

Adrian

não lida,
18 de ago. de 2012, 06:01:0218/08/2012
para Singapore Trekkers