Gunung Belumut Sunday 13 January

!P

Dec 28, 2012, 9:41:55 AM12/28/12
to singapore...@googlegroups.com
Hi again folks!

We'll be heading out to the 1,100m high Belumut on Sunday 13 January and still have several spots to fill on our minivan. Details are as follows. Anyone who might be interested in joining us, please drop me a note!

It's said to be a challenging 7-hour hike, so we won't be taking first-time hikers and those who don't exercise regularly.

Pick-up time 1: 6.30am
Pick-up place 1: Jurong East Sports Stadium Carpark (nearest MRT Chinese Garden)

Pick-up time 2: 7am
Pick-up place 2: Woodlands checkpoint bus bay waiting area after crossing SG customs

Group size: 10-12

Cost: $45 per person. Includes transport + compulsory park and guide fees only.

~Yan