Gunung Panti Day Trek Sunday 14 OCTOBER

!P

Oct 1, 2012, 10:13:50 AM10/1/12
to singapore...@googlegroups.com
Greetings! Sorry about the previous message, typed the wrong month. It's OCTOBER, not November.

I'm organising a day trek with friends to Gunung Panti on October 14. We're going with a minivan, and still have a couple of seats open. Details are as follows.

The cost is $35 for transport and forest permit. Late lunch after the trek will be at own cost.

Pick-up time 1: 6.30am (please be punctual!)
Pick-up place 1: Jurong East Sports Stadium Carpark (nearest MRT Chinese Garden)

Pick-up time 2: 7am (please be punctual!)
Pick-up place 2: Woodlands checkpoint bus bay waiting area after crossing SG customs

Anyone who's interested, please drop me a message with the following details!

- Whether you are coming to pickup point 1 or 2
- Full Name (as per passport)
- Gender
- Nationality
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Passport No
- Emergency contact person & number

Any questions, feel free to drop me a note.

~Yan~

Rajulu Pati, Vijaya Lakshmi

Oct 1, 2012, 10:15:01 AM10/1/12
to !P, singapore...@googlegroups.com, Madan MK