Upcoming trips soon for this year...

Adrian

Jan 12, 2012, 11:36:48 AM1/12/12
to Singapore Trekkers
Hi Peeps!

Firstly a Happy New Year to all of you here! :)

Yeah... I know i have disappeared for quite awhile.... Hehe... Some
might be speculating that if i might have given up or sumting like dat
ya... Got quite abit of calls asking when is the first trip for 2012
gonna be... Anyway i am back!

Still trying to confirm my schedule as work is quite hectic but the
first trip for this year will be on the 1st week or 3rd week of
February...

That is part 1 one the story... Part 2 is.... I am still trying to
decide where to go! For a start is sumting not so siong lah...

Camp out at Gunung Panti or Day pack Gunung Ulu Semangkok at Fraser
Hill?

CAN I HAVE A SHOW OF HANDS WHO IS KEEN IN GUNUNG ULU SEMANGKOK??? :)

Adrian

Vijayalakshmi

Jan 12, 2012, 8:48:58 PM1/12/12
to Adrian, Singapore Trekkers
Wish you the same. Yes will be interested.

Sent from my iPhone

Astalavista Bebe !!

Jan 13, 2012, 12:32:12 AM1/13/12
to Singapore Trekkers
depend on the dates... but i am interested... :)

Reds

Jan 13, 2012, 10:46:06 AM1/13/12
to Singapore Trekkers
I'm interested in Gunung Ulu Semangkok. Should be able to make it if
on 3rd week of Feb :)

Hitesh Pandya

Jan 14, 2012, 1:05:14 AM1/14/12
to Reds, Singapore Trekkers