High-tech US Firm seeking RoR Programmer

Gian Paolo Bernardo

Aug 24, 2015, 9:41:28 PM8/24/15
to Singapore Ruby Brigade
Good morning,

We are a high-tech start-up based in the West Coast of the United States, funded and owned by a single investor. Team is currently composed of: two senior Rails programmers (including an author on TDD); a couple of designers; an administrator and hiring manager; and the CEO/investor.

Eight projects are currently at hand, including but not limited to: B2B, e-Commerce, Comedy and Medical applications.

An additional third RoR programmer is sought to join the team, preferably within 10 years from college, for a 10-20 hour per week load. Hourly rates can be discussed later in confidentiality.

To explore this opportunity further, kindly send me a Skype contact request - include your full name and country (or time zone), and indicate that you've read this post. An initial interview will then be scheduled.

During the initial interview, consider the following minimum communication requirements:
1. English fluency;
2. At least 3Mbps internet bandwidth (6Mbps + preferred);
3. Headset and microphone for quality audio (video is not required for the interview) - do not use the default laptop/PC microphone.

We recommend following these instructions carefully. Candidates who ignore these guidelines will immediately be disqualified.

Thank you.

Gian
SkypeID: gpobernardo