How to deploy two different raills application in opswork

Loganathan Sellapa

Jul 4, 2015, 2:23:19 PM7/4/15
to singap...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am running my rails application on opswork already, now i wanted to run another new rails application on the opswork. For that I have created an new app and added to the existing instance, The deployment was successful but I am not able to find out the way to access my new rails application, any help would be really appreciated.

regards,
Loganathan
Mob: +91 7760780741 | +91 9944414388
Skype: loganathan.sellappa
ViewMe

Donald Piret

Oct 15, 2015, 10:53:02 AM10/15/15
to Singapore Ruby Brigade
You'll need to properly set up the domains on both apps so that the vhosts are properly set up.
Once the DNS for both domains is set up properly things should "just work"