[JOB] Ruby on Rails Developer

63 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

bharathi rajasekar

ulæst,
6. sep. 2015, 23.33.1306.09.2015
til Singapore Ruby Brigade

Hi All,

I am currently hiring for Rubyists for our client in Singapore for a perm role. If you are interested please send me your profile to Braja...@ikonnectgs.com. You can reach me at 85017911 to discuss further. Refer your friends for the same, if you would like to give it a pass.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

·          Responsible for the development of web based application platform including the links to our client’s existing operation systems.

·          Working closely with the management team and ensure its on-time implementation.

·          Responsible for development, coding and modifications to the application.

·          Participate in code reviews and improve code quality.

·          Maintain a comprehensive documentation of the application structure, system administration setup and code up to date for the effective collaboration with other parties.

REQUIREMENTS:

·          Strong development skills in Ruby on rails. Hands-on experience of running ROR applications in production is a must.

·          3 – 5 years of experience.

·          Angular JS is a plus

·          Familiarity with Nginx, Passenger or PUMA’

·          Ability to manage the demands of production environment supporting a large number of transactions.

·          Understanding and ability to code in HTML, CSS, Javascript ( Focus on Jquery)

·          Agile and data driven mind set

Thanks

Bharathi

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter