We just raised some money with our prototype and are looking to go to market ASAP
A community for curiosity. Askbox is a platform where you can get personal advice from experts. Currently, we’re only on iOS.
The team is well versed in startups (Techstars, BerkleeICE) having worked on multiple ventures together before and prides itself in diversity ranging from EX Private Equity to working with Pop-stars such as Avril Lavigne.
Our strength lies in strong ties to influencers (you will know some of them) in Asia and already have Lifestyle Influencers and Beauty Bloggers signed up.
- Excellent working knowledge of databases, systems administration and architecture
- Experience with client-side mobile app frameworks
- APIs - integrating with social, location, notification and payment APIs
- Strong product management skills
- Any past startup, machine learning, and AI experience would be a bonus
The Offer: $65 - 110k + 3-7%
💡💡💡 This is a permanent full-time role, but we are open to the idea of contract work on the side instead. This may suit someone with their own tech startup or has a full time gig and is looking to make the jump into startups 💡💡💡