UX Evening @ Google upcoming event

Alex Mitchell

Mar 18, 2021, 6:36:55 AM3/18/21
to Singapore HCI Announce
I'm sharing this as it will likely be of interest to many people on this list.

thanks,
Alex
--

tl;dr: On Tuesday March 23, 5pm SGT, we’re hosting UX Evening @ Google on YouTube live streaming on UX Career Development. Please attend and share this event with the HCI group.

Hi Alex,

We are happy to share Google UX’s success with our external facing "UX Evenings @ Google" speaker series, broadcast from Singapore, where each event gathers about 10,000 views. We invite UX leaders from across the UX community in Singapore to talk about product and design in APAC.

We plan to host an online event with pre-recorded presentations from internal and external experts and have a discussion with UX communities in the APAC region. You can add to calendar or join the livestream on 5pm (Singapore) on 23 March, 2021.

image.jpg

At this event, we're expecting audiences from many APAC UX communities. We want to share this information with you and request you to share the same across HCI channels.

Please reach out with any questions or suggestions!

Thanks,

Sandhya on behalf of UX-SIN-Event team (Julie Schiller, Chin Powit Rungsangthiwakorn, Feng-Yi Yu, Jaquelyn Wang, Kai Yee Tay, Karen Zhang, Kishore Kumar, Sandhya Ramachandran, Xinni Chng)

Sandhya Ramachandran  | Content Strategist, Google Assistant Personality