UX Evening @ Google, Friday 29 November 2019, 4:30-6:30pm, Google Singapore

Alex Mitchell

Nov 19, 2019, 7:47:12 AM11/19/19
to Singapore HCI Announce

This is not a Singapore HCI event, but I thought it would be of interest to many of you.

--

Join us for the first ever UX Evening @ Google!

You’re invited to UX Evenings @ Google—a quarterly UX speaker series that brings together innovators from across industries to talk about design and challenge our understanding of the UX space in Singapore.

We’re kicking things off with Edward Chiang, Director of Product Management at Google and other speakers.

Our first speaker, Ed helped start and launch the Tez/Google Pay India and Next Billion Users initiatives. Ed currently leads the global Google Pay and Growth PM teams where he's ‘trying to make digital payments easy, fun, and accessible for everyone’. Hear from Ed about how his team builds great user experiences!

Register your interest to learn and network here: https://forms.gle/gin9DrBGrL8YEYwu7

Date: Friday, 29th November 2019

Time: 4:30– 6:30 PM (Registration starts at 4:15 PM)

Address:

Google Singapore

70 Pasir Panjang Road, Level 3 Reception, Singapore 117371

We look forward to having you there!