Signapore HCI talk: CHI 2021 Highlights, Thursday 27 May 2021, 5-6pm, online

Alex Mitchell

May 21, 2021, 10:45:33 AM5/21/21
to Singapore HCI Announce
Singapore HCI - May meeting (27 May - online)
Title: CHI 2021 Highlights
Date: Thursday 27th May, 2021
Time: 5:00 - 6:00 pm (Singapore time)
Venue: online (Zoom link to be provided closer to the date)
For this month’s meeting, we will have a series of short presentations on the highlights of CHI 2021 (https://chi2021.acm.org/). Confirmed speakers include Zhang Weiyu (NUS), Foong Pin Sym (NUS), and Gionnieve Lim (SUTD). If you didn't manage to attend CHI this year, this is a great opportunity to hear about the most exciting new research in HCI from around the world. See you on Thursday!

Alex Mitchell

May 25, 2021, 10:57:36 PM5/25/21
to Singapore HCI Announce
Just a reminder of this talk coming up tomorrow. See you there!

Date: Thursday 27th May, 2021
Time: 5:00 - 6:15 pm (Singapore time)
Venue: online https://nus-sg.zoom.us/j/83951928001?pwd=N0lYRmxHbDJlM1ZmbndtemprQnlFZz09

For this month’s meeting, we will have a series of short presentations on the highlights of CHI 2021. If you didn't manage to attend CHI this year, this is a great opportunity to hear about the most exciting new research in HCI from around the world. See you on Thursday!

Schedule:
5:00 - introductions
5:05-5:15: Foong Pin Sym (NUS)
5:15-5:25: Zhang Weiyu (NUS)