HCI x Design X Privacy & Security Study

Pavithren(Viren)

Sep 10, 2020, 9:10:29 PM9/10/20
to Singapore HCI Announce
Hi All!
Our team of Human Computer Interaction, Security & Design researchers from SUTD are aiming to Develop a Novel method of Designing Mobile Interfaces related to Privacy and Security.
In order to do so, we are conducting a online workshop for which we are looking for PARTICIPANTS who are Professionals/Researchers (preferably Singapore-based) from the following backgrounds:
-Design Science/Research
-Mobile Development/UX/UI/HCI Research
-Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
The multi-disciplinary workshop will allow the 3 participants from respective fields to brainstorm ideas to enhance Privacy and Security in Mobile Interfaces.
The workshop will last for a maximum of 2.5 hours in which participants will be collaborating via online tools.

A webcam, microphone and PC/Laptop would be needed for participation.
Participants will be given $20(SGD) worth of vouchers for their time.
If you are interested or know anyone interested, click on/share the following link: https://forms.gle/7bNopTAqa1tuWbDR7
Thank you!
-Viren

p.s. We are looking for a Mobile Development/UX/UI/HCI Research to take over a slot on Friday 11th Sept 7pm to 9.30pm as someone else pulled out. It's quite a short notice and we understand most of you are busy with CHI submissions, but we are hoping that someone might be available.
All the best and stay safe!