SEACHI workshop; Submission Deadline 18 February

Tamas MAKANY

Jan 24, 2022, 12:09:35 AM1/24/22
to singapore-h...@googlegroups.com
Dear HCI Singapore Group,

As a member of the organizing committee, I’d like to invite you to submit your papers (original works and showcases) to the SEACHI 2022 Virtual Workshop taking place on 14 April 2022 as part of the Asian CHI 2022 Virtual Symposium.

The workshop’s theme this year is “Equity, Justice and Access Commitments” as it aims to bring about equal and fair access for anyone to exchange of information and transfer of knowledge in this multidisciplinary environment and multi-socioeconomic aspects of research and practice.

We welcome early-career and seasoned academia and industry practitioners to exchange ideas and information on areas related to HCI and UX to address the specific issues from the Southeast Asia region.

IMPORTANT DATES
Submission Deadline: February 18, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: March 4, 2022
Submission of Camera-Ready Version: March 24, 2022
SEACHI 2022 Virtual Workshop: April 14, 2022

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing you at the workshop.

Tamas Makany
Reviewing Co-chair of SEACHI’22