Singapore HCI talk: CHI 2022 Post-Mortem

pin...@gmail.com

May 24, 2022, 5:17:11 AM5/24/22
to Singapore HCI Announce
You are invited to a Singapore-HCI session where CHI 2022 attendees will share lessons and observations of CHI 2022.

Topic: CHI 2022 Post-Mortem
Time: May 30, 2022 06:00 PM Singapore

Join Zoom Meeting
https://nus-sg.zoom.us/j/85801342175?pwd=V1M3UElOVHdDMUFiRDdTbG14QzFFQT09

Meeting ID: 858 0134 2175
Passcode: 901970

Every speaker will present a sharing for what they have seen or learnt from attending CHI 2022 in New Orleans.

The time allotted for each presenter will be roughly 5 minute presentation plus 5-10 minutes discussion (depending on the number of presentations). We currently have 4 presenters, so we can add one more. Drop me a note <pin...@nus.edu.sg> if you want to share.

See you there!

pin...@gmail.com

Pavithren(Viren)

Jun 1, 2022, 8:27:12 AM6/1/22
to Singapore HCI Announce

Shengdong Zhao

Jun 1, 2022, 8:27:59 PM6/1/22
to singapore-h...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for sharing the slides. It brings many memories of the past CHIs. Hope to attend the next one in Germany in person.

Warm regards,
Shen