September Singapore HCI meeting: CHI paper writing session, Thursday 5 September 2019, 7-9pm at CUTE Center

Alex Mitchell

Aug 22, 2019, 5:40:02 AM8/22/19
to Singapore HCI Announce
As everyone will be very busy putting the final polish on their CHI 2020 papers, as with previous years our September meeting will be a CHI paper writing session instead of a talk. The writing session will take place on Thursday, 5 September 2019 from 7-9pm at Keio-NUS Cute Center.

WHEN: Thursday, September 5 @ 7pm (sorry, no dinner this time, my apologies)
WHERE: Keio-NUS Cute Center, ICube Building, #02-01-01 21 Heng Mui Keng Terrace

The general idea is to share our abstracts (and whatever else is written so far) in a Google doc, have everyone else look through and put in comments, and then go round the table and do a critique session.

A bunch of us will be there to work on our papers, so please do feel free to join us. Those who want to continue writing after 9pm can find somewhere nearby to continue late into the night.

thanks,
Alex