sparql result limit

zz

Apr 5, 2013, 6:42:24 AM4/5/13
to Sindice Developers
Hi
I noticed that there seems to be some upper limit in the number of
results returned when using the sparql endpoint of sindice

my queries are:

"SELECT DISTINCT ?s ?prop ?o
where
{
?s <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type> <http://
dbpedia.org/ontology/Airline> .
?s ?prop ?o .
}"

and
"
SELECT DISTINCT ?s ?prop ?o
where
{
?s <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type> <http://
dbpedia.org/ontology/Automobile> .
?s ?prop ?o .
}
"

I used JENA to send queries and process results. In both cases, the
number of results (i.e., statements in this case) are exactly 100,000.
This is the same when I tried a few other classes. So is there a
default upper limit on # of results returned by sindice sparql
endpoint? Or have I misused Jena?

Thanks

Gabi Vulcu

Apr 5, 2013, 7:30:47 AM4/5/13
to sindi...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Our sparql endpoint is configured to return 100.000 rows per query at most.

Regards,
Gabi

http://sindice.com http://sig.ma http://www.deri.ie

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sindice Developers" group.

Szymon Danielczyk

Apr 5, 2013, 8:24:59 AM4/5/13
to sindi...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Maybe you can modify your code to use "limit" and "offset" to get more results

SELECT * WHERE {?s ?p ?o} OFFSET 0 LIMIT 100000
SELECT * WHERE {?s ?p ?o} OFFSET 100000 LIMIT 100000

Cheers
Szymon