Negating phrases in Sindice search

jello...@gmail.com

May 24, 2013, 6:54:43 PM5/24/13
to sindi...@googlegroups.com
How do I say NOT S1 Overlaps S2.  I've tried it that way as well as -"S1 Overlaps S2".  I don't want to negate each item individually because all items contain S1 and S2.  Please advise

Renaud Delbru

May 25, 2013, 3:23:43 AM5/25/13
to sindi...@googlegroups.com, jello...@gmail.com
Hi,

is 'Overlaps' a word in your document ?
If your document contains the sequence of text 'S1 Overlaps S2', then
-"S1 Overlaps S2" should remove it from the search.

--
Renaud Delbru