IM NEW. Need some help.

wrappin wires

Sep 7, 2017, 6:31:24 AM9/7/17
to sinatrarb
What would be the best starting point for someone who has basicaly  zero knowledge about any of this. I'm very intrigued, but also very lost. I'm really not even sure what my objective is, as far what I'm trying to learn. Any: Hints/Info/Tips would be really awesome. (& btw Neil Stephenson's 'Mall Mythology' novel, "Snow Crash" is probably the originating source of said intrigue. Loved it. Also read online that it was mandatory reading for the Xbox live design team. THought that was neat. Check him out if you haven't already.) Thanks All. Hope my inquiry and random recommendation is acceptable here.

BeeRich

Sep 7, 2017, 6:53:39 AM9/7/17
to sina...@googlegroups.com
I’m assuming this post is genuine.

So you don’t even know why you are here. Did you just join the group for no reason at all?

> On Sep 7, 2017, at 3:55 AM, wrappin wires <bradle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What would be the best starting point for someone who has basicaly zero knowledge about any of this. I'm very intrigued, but also very lost. I'm really not even sure what my objective is, as far what I'm trying to learn. Any: Hints/Info/Tips would be really awesome. (& btw Neil Stephenson's 'Mall Mythology' novel, "Snow Crash" is probably the originating source of said intrigue. Loved it. Also read online that it was mandatory reading for the Xbox live design team. THought that was neat. Check him out if you haven't already.) Thanks All. Hope my inquiry and random recommendation is acceptable here.

Cheers
bee...@gmail.com