We've released a new version of SIM-XL (v.22.214.171.124).
Please update your current version or download at http://patternlabforproteomics.org/sim-xl
To update your current version, click on Help menu -> Check for updates.
We are fulfilling suggestions of some users, and we are working to turn SIM-XL more robust and sensitive. Continue giving us your feedback about our search engine.
The release notes are:
September 11th, 2017
- AB Sciex® raw files are supported!
SIM-XL is enabled now to read directly from AB Sciex® RAW files, Agilent® RAW files, Waters® RAW files, Thermo® RAW files, MS2, Mascot Generic Format (MGF) and mzML 1.1.0.
- Bugs fixed to perform analysis.
- Bug fixed to display the Spectrum Viewer through the Protein Heat map.
- Bug fixed to display the spectrum count on Protein Heat map.
- Bug fixed for reading Agilent® files.
You can visit our webpage
to visualize other notes.
Should you have any question, please email us.