[SIM-XL] New version 1.5.1.4

Diogo Borges

Jul 25, 2018, 4:36:07 AM7/25/18
to SIM-XL
Images intégrées 2
Dear all,

We've released a new version of SIM-XL (v.1.5.1.4).

Please update your current version or download at http://patternlabforproteomics.org/sim-xl.

To update your current version, click on Help menu -> Check for updates.

We are fulfilling suggestions of some users, and we are working to turn SIM-XL more robust and sensitive. Continue giving us your feedback about our search engine.

The release notes are:

Version 1.5.1.4

July 25th, 2018

  • (NEW) Spectrum Viewer: The fragment ions can be exported in a Excel® file (*.xls) through the File menu -> Export -> Fragment Ions (or pressing ALT + SHIFT + F). The export file will reflect exactly the data grid table on 'Spectrum Identification Parameters' tab.
  • Optimized XIC algorithm for calculating the quantification.
You can visit our webpage to visualize other notes.

Should you have any question, please email us.

Best regards,
Developer Team
Images intégrées 1