[SIM-XL] New version 1.5.2

Diogo Borges

Nov 4, 2018, 8:00:00 PM11/4/18
to si...@googlegroups.com
Images intégrées 2
Dear all,

We've released a new version of SIM-XL (v.1.5.2).

Please update your current version or download at http://patternlabforproteomics.org/sim-xl.

To update your current version, click on Help menu -> Check for updates.

We are fulfilling suggestions of some users, and we are working to turn SIM-XL more robust and sensitive. Continue giving us your feedback about our search engine.

The release notes are:

Version 1.5.2

November 4th, 2018

  • (NEW) Protein Domain: Now it's possible to obtain all protein domains directly from PFAM server, just clicking on button (as shown in Figure 1). All required fields will be filled automatically, besides the PFAM score, e-value, which is not necessary to paint the domains.

  • Figure 1

You can visit our webpage to visualize other notes.

Should you have any question, please email us.

Best regards,
Developer Team
Images intégrées 1