Trace back to raw data files

Yi He

Jul 29, 2019, 5:15:34 PM7/29/19
to SIM-XL Group
Hello,

I searched multiple MS data files during one analysis and obtained a long list of cross-links.  However, I can't figure out which data file a certain cross-link belongs to.  Could you help me on this?

Thanks!

Yi

John Melchior

Jul 29, 2019, 9:15:45 PM7/29/19
to SIM-XL Group
Hi Yi!

Hope all is well. On the top menu, under utilities, you can do a "Custom Results Report." When the menu pops up, check "File Name," and then hit OK. It will reformat your results report and give you all the respective file names in a new column. Hope this helps.

Best,
John

Diogo Borges

Jul 30, 2019, 12:54:18 AM7/30/19
to SIM-XL
Hi Yi,

Besides what John said, you can filter your results by showing only those from a specific file. For this, type the name of the desired file in the 'Search' field and then, click on 'Filter' button.

Best regards,
Diogo

Diogo Borges Lima Institut Pasteur

Post-doctoral fellow in Bioinformatics

Mass Spectrometry for Biology Unit - CNRS USR 2000

28 rue du Dr. Roux | 75724 Paris Cedex 15 | France