[SIM-XL] New version 1.5.1.14

Diogo Borges

Oct 3, 2018, 10:39:02 AM10/3/18
to SIM-XL
Images intégrées 2
Dear all,

We've released a new version of SIM-XL (v.1.5.1.14).

Please update your current version or download at http://patternlabforproteomics.org/sim-xl.

To update your current version, click on Help menu -> Check for updates.

We are fulfilling suggestions of some users, and we are working to turn SIM-XL more robust and sensitive. Continue giving us your feedback about our search engine.

The release notes are:

Version 1.5.1.14

October 3rd, 2018

  • Optimized search engine to reduce up to 70% the processing time compared to the previous version.
  • (NEW)Spectrum Viewer: Now it's possible to customize the peaks and font of a spectrum. For this, go to Utils menu -> Custom Spectrum View, and you can increase/decrease the font size, to enable or not the bold style, and enlarge the width line of the peaks matched.
  • Spectrum Viewer: Exchanged the position of 'Peptide Annotation' and 'Deviation Plot' tabs.
  • Removed the parameter 'Max Memory (%)' because in the current algorithm this management is done automatically.
  • The default parameters were changed to: Max MH (Linear pept): 4800Da and No. Isotopic Possibilities: 3. These numbers represent a good values to find out the maximum of results.
  • The cross-linkers were separated in 'with reporter ions only' and not. Now, there are two options for each XL: one which considers the reporter ions on the search, and the other which does not consider them.
You can visit our webpage to visualize other notes.

Should you have any question, please email us.

Best regards,
Developer Team
Images intégrées 1