[SIM-XL] New version 1.5.7.1

Diogo Borges

Jul 6, 2022, 2:55:59 AM7/6/22
to SIM-XL
image.png
Dear all,

We've released a new version of SIM-XL (v.1.5.7.1).

Please update your current version or download at http://patternlabforproteomics.org/sim-xl.

To update your current version, click on Help menu -> Check for updates.

We are fulfilling suggestions of some users, and we are working to turn SIM-XL more robust and sensitive. Continue giving us your feedback about our search engine.

The release notes are:

July 6th, 2022

  • (NEW) Isotope envelopes: Now, it's possible to visualize the isotope envelope for a specific identification (Figure 1) from Thermo™ RAW files. To do so, two ways are enable to obtain the isotope envelopes (on MS1 level):
    • For older results, go to Utils menu → Isotope Envelopes (or press ALT + W). A new window will be opened. Select the directory where the Thermo™ RAW files are, and press OK button. The isotope envelope for all identified cross-linked peptides will be obtained.
    • For new results, the isotope envelopes will be automatically incorporated into the results.
    ⇒ After obtaining all isotope envelopes, double-click on the cell below the scan number value for visualizing the isotope envelope (as can be seen in Figure 1).
    ⇒ To export all isotope envelopes, go to File menu → Export Results → Isotope Envelopes (or press ALT + CTRL + I).

  • image.png

    Figure 1

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us.

Best regards,
Developer Team
image.png