Help Newbie: how to make a handshake between two USRPs in Simulink??

sagit...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2014, 6:09:35 PM2/6/14
to simuli...@googlegroups.com
Dear experts,
I am given two USRP devices connected to a single PCs with daughter boards XCVR2450 Half Duplex.
My Initial tasks are to
1. send something from sender A, receive it on side B (for that I tested the Simulink built in QPSK example and it works),
2. Send something from Side A for which Side B gives a feedback as ACK or NACK. if it is an ACK, Sender A starts transmitting data or if it is a NACK, Sender A resend the Sync data.

I have the Idea of TCP handshake protocol but as a Simulink beginner I have no Idea how to implement it here using usrp devices and simulink. Would be nice If some could be able to help me Initiate these steps.

Best Regards
Usman Ali

jiri...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2014, 6:09:16 PM9/4/14
to simuli...@googlegroups.com, sagit...@gmail.com

Hello good day.
belong to a research group in telecommunications, this group is conducting tests with USRP1, what has been achieved is specifically the transmission of a cosine signal using modulation techniques.
THE result of these transmissions has problems in the constellation in TX and RX have considerable problems amplitudes, phase, freciencia, ISI.
the concern is based specifically on the need to improve these drawbacks mentioned above, but we are not aware that GRC tool used to equalize the channel or tune.
that way pueo calculate the MER and BER in GNU radio? for a communications system in the GRC platform.
have knowledge of a block as an teriormentemecionado improve.