CEL removes information from Website | Simulink-USRP unmaintained, deprecated, dead

Marcus Müller

Jul 27, 2020, 10:37:32 AM7/27/20
to Simulink-USRP

Dear users,

as you might have noticed, the USRP Simulink (among other, namely the rtl-sdr and hackrf interfaces) have not been maintained for more than six years.

We're removing our website content on these (including Downloads) from our website.
Since these websites have been indexed by archive.org, this should not be a significant loss to the afterworld.

Also note that the Mathworks has integrated UHD support (and RTL-SDR support) with current versions of Matlab/simulink since ca 2013, so that you very likely shouldn't be using this at all.

The Communications Engineering Lab wishes to thank all users of the library its employees at the time, Sebastian K. and Michael S., for the year-long use. We've archived the source repositories on github[1] to clarify the status.

Should you feel up to the task of taking over maintainership of it: It's GPL v3, you're most welcome to announce you want to be the new maintainer of your own fork here!

Best regards,
Marcus Müller

(current employee of CEL, not a user of Simulink at all)