Question

Xiang

Oct 14, 2014, 11:54:45 PM10/14/14
to simuli...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

I have some questions about the using of USRP1+RFX 2400  with Karlsruhe simulink package.

My problem is as follow: I wanted to test a simple transmitter-receiver system.  I have  generated a  pulse wave with a fixed duration with a USRP(transmitter) and i used  another usrp as a receiver. I have received successfully the signal  but with a larger time duration.

1/ By knowing the fact that the distance between the two usrp is 0.5 m, How is it possible that the received pulse  wave is larger than the transmitted wave?

2/What the difference  between the sample based approach and the frame based approach?  Is there any  influence of the frame based approach over the time duration?